Please note we are only able to accept submission audio online via Soundcloud (or similar) except in exceptional circumstances. If you need to submit your entry by CD, please contact submissions [at] inthedarkradio.org
● When posting your audio online, please name your audio the same as the title of your programme in the submission form, so that we can find it on your online account.
● We sometimes listen to submissions in places that do not have internet access so please ensure your audio is downloadable.
● Remember to provide a direct link to your audio and the correct password, if required. Please make sure the audio is accessible until June 1st, 2015. If you change the password of the link please inform In The Dark as soon as possible.
● You must have completed your online Audio Submission form in order for us to listen to your audio online. Links to audio sent via email without a completed submission form will not be accepted.
● As your audio is being accessed online you are not required to print out and post your submission form to us.
● Your audio does not have to be WAV quality.
● We recommend your Soundcloud (or other) file is private or password protected. But if you choose not to password protect your audio, this will not have an adverse effect on the selection status of your programme.
● Submissions must be received by 2nd February 2015.
● Please specify on the Audio Submission form the URL for your audio.
● Please make sure that the link does not expire before 1st June 2015
● If your audio is password protected, please share the password in your submission form
● Please make sure the submission title matches the one submitted on your online audio submission form. In The Dark will then download your audio for listening.